Hungary Citizenship by InvestmentHungarian Residency by Investment: Unlocking European Living and Global Potential
The Hungarian Residency by Investment program presents a remarkable opportunity for individuals seeking European residency and global prospects. This program offers a streamlined process to obtain Hungarian residency, opening doors to a multitude of benefits within the European Union with an investment starting from €155,000. With an array of investment options and favorable market conditions, this program provides an enticing avenue for those looking to establish themselves in Europe.
One of the key advantages of the Hungarian Residency by Investment program is its efficient processing time. Residency cards are typically issued within 4 to 6 months from the date of application, ensuring a swift pathway to obtaining residency in Hungary.
In addition to the residency advantages, Hungary’s membership in the Schengen zone, the European Union, and NATO provides investors with exceptional benefits. Residency in Hungary grants visa-free travel to over 172 countries and the freedom to reside in any of the 26 Schengen Area countries, facilitating business expansion, trade opportunities, and enhanced personal mobility within the European Union.
If you are looking to obtain Hungarian Residency and need help with the process, contact our office using one of the contact methods below. Alternatively you simply contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.
Call Our Office
Hungary Citizenship By Investment Type
Buying housing in Cyprus is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get your European Permanent Residency!
Investment Type & Costs
- Minimum investment of €155,000 in Hungarian real estate
- Funds must cover both the real estate purchase price and the minimum amount required for sustaining the investor and their family members
- Residency cards issued within 4 to 6 months from the date of application
- High approval rates for residency applications
- Investment in real estate is made after the residency application has been approved
- Spouses and children below 18 years of age can apply as dependents in the Hungarian Residency by Investment program
- Dependent children above 18 years and dependent parents can also be included in the application
- No age restrictions for parents and in-laws
- Proof of financial dependency required for children above 18 years of age and parents of the main applicant and spouse
- Hungarian Residency allows you to travel visa free across over 170 countries as well as reside in any of the EU-member countries.
Hungary Country Information
1 USD = 0.89 EUR
Parliamentary Representative Democratic Republic
Top 10 Places To Visit In Hungary
Book An Online Consultation
Get your Second Passport
Fill up the eligibility form today, and we will contact you at the preferred time.