saint kitts & neviscitizenship by investment
Second Passport Through Business and Real Estate Investment
St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship By Investment
At Fast Passport Boutique, we offer citizenship by investment solutions in St. Kitts and Navis to individuals who want to gain the right to travel and work. Our range of citizenship for sale options includes golden visas and second passport opportunities through investment. The citizenship by investment programs in St. Kitts and Nevis are tailored to meet clients’ financial needs, enabling them to reap maximum benefits from the new citizenship that they acquire. We have years of experience in helping people achieve their citizenship goals; evaluating each customer’s unique situation is our priority. Our dedicated team is on hand to make sure that applicants attain reliable results with flexible requirements, belonging to one of the most recognized program available in the market today.
SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS OVERVIEW
Saint Kitts and Nevis introduced their first citizenship by investment program in 1984, not only allowing investors to acquire a citizenship, but also to obtain it under irrevocable pretenses.
40 years of evolution make Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment program one of the oldest and most developed programs available with a very prominent reputation.
Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment program allows Visa-Free Travel to 156 countries, including the Schengen Area countries.
Call Our Office
- Contribution to Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF)
- Real Estate investment into government authorized project
- SGF investment (USD $150,000 or EUR €124,000 for a single applicant, or USD $195,000 or EUR €161,000 for a main applicant with up to three dependents)
- Real Estate Investment (minimum investment of USD $200,000 or EUR €165,000 resalable after 7 years. Also USD $400,000 or EUR €328,000 resalable after 5 years for each main applicant)
- Children up to 30 years old
- Parents or grandparents that are minimum 55 years old
- Unmarried siblings without age restrictions
- Children up to 31 years old
- Parents of the primary applicant
- Spouse up to 55 years old
- Unmarried siblings 18-30 years old
Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship BY INVESTMENT BENEFITS
- The first investment is only accepted after citizenship approval.
- Allows dual citizenship. No need to renounce your current citizenship.
- Home country isn’t notified of your newly acquired citizenship.
- Residency is not required apart from within 5 years of the granted citizenship.
- Education, language, and interview evaluations are not required.
- The citizenship allows the investor to reside in the United Kingdom six months at a time.
- Having a second passport allows applicants to receive visas a lot more seamlessly.
- Allows residency in Antigua & Barbuda alongside most of the listed Caricom countries, without any limitations of visits, in terms of length and time of year.
- Obtaining citizenship allows the applicant to receive a digital passport, increasing their security, and significantly reducing possible forgery.
- No taxes on non-residents. Taxes aren’t applied on inheritance, gifts or capital gains.
- Applicants are able to open bank accounts with reputable banking institutions globally.
- No constraints over the repatriations of profits, as well as imported capital.
- Protection packages combine exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits, corporate tax incentives and export allowance.
Book A Free Online Appointment
Get your Second Passport
Fill up the eligibility form today, and we will contact you at the preferred time.
Contact a citizenship-by-investment expert
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Citizenship by Investment FAQ
What are the eligibility criteria for Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment program?
In order to be eligible for Saint Kitts and Nevis’s second citizenship, you must:
- Be of outstanding character.
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
- Have a high personal net worth.
- Be over 18 years old.
- Undergo a criminal background check.
- Prove your outstanding character through bank statements and employer references.
Which family members can be included in the application?
Spouse (wife or husband)
Children of the main applicant or of the spouse, if they are aged under 18, aged 18 to 30 and in a dependency relationship with the parent OR aged 18 or over and physically/mentally challenged.
Parents and grandparents of the main applicant or the spouse aged 55 or above and living with and fully supported by the main applicant.
Siblings of the main applicant or spouse, unmarried, with no children, aged 30 or younger, and dependent on the applicant for financial support.
What does the Saint Kitts and Nevis passport cost?
The whole citizenship by investment program application process costs less than $200,000, depending on which investment route you choose.
What is the minimum investment for the real estate option?
What are the TAX benefits of Saint Kitts and Nevis’ investment program?
Saint Kitts and Nevis tax rates for both individuals and corporations are among the most liberal worldwide. There is no income tax for individuals, nor inheritance, gift, duty, capital gains, or cooperation tax; such benefits truly demonstrate the Saint Kitts’s tax haven perks.
How many countries can Saint Kitts and Nevis's passport holders enter visa-free?
Saint Kitts and Nevis’s citizenship grants Visa-Free Travel to six continents. The passport of Saint Kitts and Nevis makes it possible to travel without a visa to 157 countries. This list includes the Schengen states, Great Britain, Singapore, and Hong Kong. One of the main advantages of a Saint Kitts passport is visa-free travel.
How long does the application take?
What are the main options for investment in Saint Kitts and Nevis?
- Non-refundable donation to the Sustainable Growth Fund Minimum required investment is $150,000. The final amount depends on the number of applicants and additional costs.
- Investment in real estate. The minimum of $200,000 can buy you an apartment or a share in a house or a hotel under construction. You can only invest in government-approved projects that minimize the risk of losing money. You will be able to return your investment in 5-7 years of ownership.