Antigua and BarbudaCitizenship By Investment
Second Passport Through Business and Real Estate Investment
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship By Investment
At Fast Passport Boutique, we offer citizenship by investment solutions in Antigua and Barbuda to individuals who want to gain the right to travel and work. Our range of citizenship for sale options includes golden visas and second passport opportunities through investment. The citizenship by investment programs in Antigua and Barbuda are tailored to meet clients’ financial needs, enabling them to reap maximum benefits from the new citizenship that they acquire. We have years of experience in helping people achieve their citizenship goals; evaluating each customer’s unique situation is our priority. Our dedicated team is on hand to make sure that applicants attain reliable results with flexible requirements, belonging to one of the most recognized program available in the market today.
Antigua and Barbuda Overview
This spurred the development and growth of the economy on the sprawling island, as investors were allowed to obtain permanent citizenship and passport, while not being required to reside in Antigua and Barbuda or deny their current nationality.
The passport of Antigua and Barbuda allows visa-free travel to over 150 countries.
- Economic contribution via Antigua’s Natural Development Fund (NDF)
- Real Estate investment
- A contribution to the University of West Indies Fund (UWI)
- NDF contribution (USD $100,000 or EUR €82,000 plus additional fees for a family of 4)
- Real Estate Investment (USD $400,000 or EUR €328,000 plus government fees)
- UWI Contribution (USD $150,000 or EUR €123,000 for a family of 6 or more)
- Children up to 30 years old
- Parents or grandparents that are a minimum of 55 years old
- Unmarried siblings without age restrictions
- 5 years upon receiving citizenship
- 10 years validity upon renewal for the residence
Call Our Office
Benefits of Antigua and Barbuda Passport
- The first investment is only accepted after citizenship approval.
- Antigua and Barbuda allows dual citizenship. No need to renounce your current citizenship.
- Home country isn’t notified of your newly acquired citizenship.
- Residency is not required apart from within 5 years of the granted citizenship.
- Education, language, and interview evaluations are not required.
- The citizenship allows the investor to reside in the United Kingdom six months at a time.
- Having a second passport allows applicants to receive visas a lot more seamlessly.
- Allows residency in Antigua & Barbuda alongside most of the listed Caricom countries without any limitations of visits, in terms of length and time of year
- Obtaining citizenship allows the applicant to receive a digital passport, increasing their security, and significantly reducing possible forgery.
- No taxes on non-residences. Taxes aren’t applied to inheritance, gifts, or capital gains.
- Applicants are able to open bank accounts with reputable banking institutions globally.
- No constraints over the repatriations of profits, as well as imported capital.
- Protection packages combine exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits, corporate tax incentives, and export allowance.
Book A Free Online Appointment
Get your Second Passport
Fill up the eligibility form today, and we will contact you at the preferred time.
Contact a citizenship-by-investment expert
FAQs About Citizenship By Investment In Antigua and Barbuda
How much does it cost to apply for Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program?
How many visa-free countries can I travel to with Antigua and Barbuda Passport?
Antigua and Barbuda passport holders can travel to 151 countries without applying for a visa beforehand. Popular visa-free destinations include the Schengen area, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
What family members can I include in my application?
To apply for the citizenship program in Antigua & Barbuda, you must be at least 18 years of age, of good character with no criminal record, and have good health.
The main applicant can include the following family members:
- Children of the main applicant or spouse up to 18 years of age;
- Dependent children up to the age of 30 years old who are fully supported by the main applicant and in full-time education;
- Dependent children of any age who are physically or mentally challenged and fully supported by the main applicant;
- Dependent parents of the main applicant or spouse who are above 55 years of age and fully supported by the main applicant;
- Dependent parents of any age who are physically or mentally challenged and fully supported by the main applicant;
- Unmarried siblings of the main applicant.
Do I need to travel to Antigua and Barbuda to complete the process?
Do I have to pay TAX in Antigua and Barbuda?
Can I use my bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for the investment?
Antigua and Barbuda is one of the most crypto-friendly countries in the Caribbean currently offering citizenship by investment program. We can accept direct Cryptocurrency payments for our application and processing fees. The final payment, which is paid directly to Antigua’s Citizenship by Investment Unit, may be paid in cryptocurrency in some circumstances, providing it is paid via a personal exchange. We need to assess each case individually, so please contact our experts to see if you are eligible.
What happens once my application has been accepted?
How many years Antigua and Barbuda’s passport is valid for?
Antigua’s passports are biometric and valid for five years.